Diana Gomez : Environmental Engineer
Diana is a fully qualified environmental engineer with 6 years of experience and a deep interest in the built & natural environment along with a desire to effectively deliver an excellent technical service that makes a tangible difference to the world.
She has experience in a variety of projects that involve assessment of the environmental effects of Oil & Gas and civil infrastructure projects, site investigation, auditing and regulatory compliance, data analysis, environmental reporting, budgeting of projects and erosion and sediment control implementation.
Diana’s multicultural experience offers a unique insight from both an operator and consultancy perspective with a solid grasp of issues ranging from environmental compliance and enforcement to sustainability, carbon and climate change.
Within the last year of working for inGauge, Diana has achieved:
- The approval of the first seismic EMP submitted in the Northern Territory since the moratorium on onshore unconventional resources with successful completion of the activities.
- Approval of the drilling EMP for the well Carpentaria-1, targeting unconventional plays in the Northern Territory. The well was drilled with zero environmental incidents.
- The development of EMP’s and rehabilitation plans for numerous legacy oil and gas wells drilled in NSW since the late 1800’s.
- Submission and approval of multiple EMP’s for the drilling of wells throughout Victoria, and Western Australia.
- The positive rehabilitation of work sites as part of the various drilling programs.
- Review and improvement of internal management systems.
- Bachelor of Environmental Engineering, Griffith University, 2015
- Certificate of Erosion and Sediment Control, Centre of Environmental Training in conjunction with SEEC and IECA, 2020
- Contaminated Site Assessment, Management and Communication Course, CRC Care, 2020
- One year with inGauge Energy, Australia
- Nine months with Kleinfelder, Australia
- Five years with Central Petroleum, Australia