Dylan Shaw : Drilling Engineer and Drilling Fluids Specialist
Dylan has ten years of experience working the oil and gas industry in upstream and downstream and refinery operations. He has served as a lead engineer in the design and development of drilling fluids and processing chemicals in roles for AMC Oil and Gas and Halliburton Australia.
Since completing his Masters of Petroleum Engineering which included research on dynamic coal seam permeability, Dylan has worked as a drilling engineer for inGauge on multiple well construction and well integrity projects for clients including NSW and WA Governments and Galilee Energy.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Petroleum (Hons), University of New South Wales, 2009
- Master of Philosophy, Petroleum Engineering, University of New South Wales, 2019
- 2 years with inGauge Energy, Australia
- 2 years with Halliburton, Australia
- 5 years with AMC Oil and Gas, Australia