Kelvin Wuttke : Principal Engineer
Kelvin has over twenty four years of industry experience ranging from conventional onshore oil & gas to CSG and international offshore operations, with both field and office based experience.
Technical expertise includes drilling & completions design, workovers, well testing, artificial lift, pipelines and surface facilities, across conventional and CSG environments. Experience includes managing combined drilling, completion and stimulation projects, remediation workovers, snubbing, fracture stimulation, underbalanced operations, and a wide variety of artificial lift projects.
Management and supervisory experience as Completions Superintendent, Completions Team Leader, CSG Drilling and Completions Manager and Project Manager roles building and managing teams that work effectively and efficiently.
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ), Mechanical & Petroleum
- Chartered Professional Engineer (MIE Aust CP Eng), Mechanical
- Masters of Business Administration, Queensland University of Technology, 2003
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical, University of South Australia, 1992
- inGauge Energy since 2016
- Three years with Santos Offshore International, Indonesia
- Six years with Santos CSG group, Queensland Australia
- Seven years with Santos (onshore conventional), Cooper Basin, Australia
- Two years with Chevron, Australia