Scott Mildren : Integrated Geomechanics & Image Log Specialist
Scott has over 20 years of global experience in the petroleum sector providing geomechanics and image log related software and services. He co-founded JRS Petroleum Research which was acquired by Ikon Science in 2012 to provide integrated geomechanics, rock physics and inversion workflows for conventional and unconventional plays.
Tech Limit is Scott’s latest venture centred around the provision of an intuitive tool set for geomechanicists, geoscientists and engineers to better integrate geomechanics into site operations and consults to InGauge Energy bringing his vast experience and knowledge to our projects.
- PhD in Geology, University of Adelaide, 1997
- inGauge Energy since 2020, Adelaide
- Four years with Integrated Geomechanical Solutions, Adelaide
- Six and a half years with Ikon Science, Adelaide & Houston
- Twelve years with JRS Petroleum Research
- One year with Z&S (Asia) Ltd