Dr Simon Hann : Principal Engineer
Simon is a founding partner of inGauge and a well engineering professional with over twenty years’ operational experience including conventional oil and gas, geothermal, HPHT, and coal seam gas drilling and completions.
Four years’ offshore experience including semi-submersible tender assist, drill ship and jack-up.
Fourteen years’ management experience including roles as Operations Manager, Drilling Team Leader, Drilling and Completions Manager and Production Manager; demonstrating competency in management of rig operations, well design, complex project planning and execution.
- PhD Materials Science University of Queensland, 1998
- Masters of Engineering Science, Qualifier University of Queensland, 1993
- Bachelor of Engineering, Manufacturing and Materials, University of Queensland, 1992
- Shell International Exploration & Production (SIEP) Round I and Round II Well Engineering Competency Certification SIEP, The Hague
- Seven years with inGauge Energy, Australia
- Eighteen months with Metgasco Limited, Australia
- Six years with Santos Ltd, Australia
- Three years with Geodynamics Limited, Australia
- Two years with Woodside Energy, Australia
- Four years with Shell International Exploration and Production, The Netherlands