Warren Farrington : Senior Engineer
Warren is a highly qualified oil and gas professional with over thirteen years’ experience in the oil and gas drilling industry. He has held senior leadership positions on both the operator and service sides of the drilling industry, and covered a wide variety of applications including; Onshore and Offshore Conventional, Onshore Unconventional (Deep Shale Gas, HTHP, UCG & CSG) and Geothermal (Conventional and EGS).
Warren has a strong operational focus having planned and delivered some of the most high profile and technically challenging projects in Australia in the last few years. His key competencies include project planning and execution, drilling dynamics and BHA optimisation, contract negotiation and contractor management.
- Masters of Petroleum Engineering, University of Adelaide, 2012
- Masters of Business Administration, University of Adelaide, 2008
- Bachelor of Science, Maths and Physics, Flinders University, 2006
- 5 years with Santos Limited
- 2 years with Beach Energy
- 4 Years with National Oilwell Varco
- 2 years with Ulterra Drilling Technologies