Dion Baggio : Fluid & Waste Management Specialist
Dion has spent 21 years with service companies, in various roles in the petroleum industry. His roles have been directly involved with several operations including Cementing, Fracture & Acid Stimulation, Fluid Management, Sand Control, Coring, Drilling and Directional Drilling.
After 12 years with Halliburton, and a focus on downhole operations, Dion became a co-founder of Grizzly Energy Services as he saw the opportunity to help operators optimise their fluid and waste management. After starting as a dry hire company for fluid storage, the Fluid Management division grew to include Frac support, flowback, well testing, and vac hauling.
Dion’s’ strength is his ability to adapt and develop his technical and communication skills to complement working with customers, technical and operations staff alike.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Chemical Engineering, University of Adelaide, 2000
- inGauge Energy since 2022, Adelaide
- One year with Farley Riggs, Adelaide
- Three years with MPC Kinetic, Adelaide & Brisbane
- Eighteen Months with Kinetic, Adelaide
- Four years with Grizzly Energy Services, Adelaide
- Twelve years with Halliburton, Adelaide, Sydney & Perth