Dr Simon Hann : Principal Engineer
Simon is a founding partner of inGauge and a well engineering professional with over twenty years’ operational experience including conventional oil and gas, geothermal, HPHT, and coal seam gas drilling and completions.
Four years’ offshore experience including semi-submersible tender assist, drill ship and jack-up.
Fourteen years’ management experience including roles as Operations Manager, Drilling Team Leader, Drilling and Completions Manager and Production Manager; demonstrating competency in management of rig operations, well design, complex project planning and execution.
- PhD Materials Science University of Queensland, 1998
- Masters of Engineering Science, Qualifier University of Queensland, 1993
- Bachelor of Engineering, Manufacturing and Materials, University of Queensland, 1992
- Shell International Exploration & Production (SIEP) Round I and Round II Well Engineering Competency Certification SIEP, The Hague.
- Seven years with inGauge Energy, Australia
- Eighteen months with Metgasco Limited, Australia
- Six years with Santos Ltd, Australia
- Three years with Geodynamics Limited, Australia
- Two years with Woodside Energy, Australia
- Four years with Shell International Exploration and Production, The Netherlands
Jordan Bunning : Principal Engineer
Jordan has fifteen years’ operational experience including conventional oil and gas, HPHT, and coal seam gas drilling and completions.
He has experience in roles such as Drilling Manager, Drilling Team Leader, Senior Drilling Engineer and Drilling & Completion Engineer; demonstrating competency in management of rig operations, well design, complex project planning and execution.
Jordan has been inGauge Energy’s lead client representative and in situ Drilling Manager at WestSide Corporation in Brisbane for the past three years where he has transformed their drilling operations, delivering substantial increases in efficiency and major reduction in costs.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Petroleum Engineer (Hons),
University of New South Wales, 2003
- Five years with inGauge Energy, Australia
- Eighteen months with Oilsearch Limited, Australia
- Five years with Santos Ltd, Australia
- Two years with Origin Energy, Australia
- Two years with Roc Oil Limited
Kelvin Wuttke : Principal Engineer
Kelvin has over twenty four years of industry experience ranging from conventional onshore oil & gas to CSG and international offshore operations, with both field and office based experience.
Technical expertise includes drilling & completions design, workovers, well testing, artificial lift, pipelines and surface facilities, across conventional and CSG environments. Experience includes managing combined drilling, completion and stimulation projects, remediation workovers, snubbing, fracture stimulation, underbalanced operations, and a wide variety of artificial lift projects.
Management and supervisory experience as Completions Superintendent, Completions Team Leader, CSG Drilling and Completions Manager and Project Manager roles building and managing teams that work effectively and efficiently.
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ), Mechanical & Petroleum
- Chartered Professional Engineer (MIE Aust CP Eng), Mechanical
- Masters of Business Administration Queensland University of Technology, 2003
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical, University of South Australia, 1992
- Two years with inGauge Energy, Australia
- Three years with Santos Offshore International, Indonesia
- Six years with Santos CSG group, Queensland Australia
- Seven years with Santos (onshore conventional), Cooper Basin, Australia
- Two years with Chevron, Australia
Warren Farrington : Senior Engineer
Warren is a highly qualified oil and gas professional with over thirteen years’ experience in the oil and gas drilling industry. He has held senior leadership positions on both the operator and service sides of the drilling industry, and covered a wide variety of applications including; Onshore and Offshore Conventional, Onshore Unconventional (Deep Shale Gas, HTHP, UCG & CSG) and Geothermal (Conventional and EGS).
Warren has a strong operational focus having planned and delivered some of the most high profile and technically challenging projects in Australia in the last few years. His key competencies include project planning and execution, drilling dynamics and BHA optimisation, contract negotiation and contractor management.
- Masters of Petroleum Engineering
University of Adelaide, 2012
- Masters of Business Administration
University of Adelaide, 2008
- Bachelor of Science, Maths and Physics
Flinders University, 2006
- 5 years with Santos Limited
- 2 years with Beach Energy
- 4 Years with National Oilwell Varco
- 2 years with Ulterra Drilling Technologies
Diana Gomez : Environmental Engineer
Diana is a fully qualified environmental engineer with 6 years of experience and a deep interest in the built & natural environment along with a desire to effectively deliver an excellent technical service that makes a tangible difference to the world.
She has experience in a variety of projects that involve assessment of the environmental effects of Oil & Gas and civil infrastructure projects, site investigation, auditing and regulatory compliance, data analysis, environmental reporting, budgeting of projects and erosion and sediment control implementation.
Diana’s multicultural experience offers a unique insight from both an operator and consultancy perspective with a solid grasp of issues ranging from environmental compliance and enforcement to sustainability, carbon and climate change.
Within the last year of working for inGauge, Diana has achieved:
- The approval of the first seismic EMP submitted in the Northern Territory since the moratorium on onshore unconventional resources with successful completion of the activities.
- Approval of the drilling EMP for the well Carpentaria-1, targeting unconventional plays in the Northern Territory. The well was drilled with zero environmental incidents.
- The development of EMP’s and rehabilitation plans for numerous legacy oil and gas wells drilled in NSW since the late 1800’s.
- Submission and approval of multiple EMP’s for the drilling of wells throughout Victoria, and Western Australia.
- The positive rehabilitation of work sites as part of the various drilling programs.
- Review and improvement of internal management systems.
- Bachelor of Environmental Engineering
Griffith University, 2015
- Certificate of Erosion and Sediment Control
Centre of Environmental Training in conjunction with SEEC and IECA, 2020
- Contaminated Site Assessment, Management and Communication Course
CRC Care, 2020
- One year with inGauge Energy, Australia
- Nine months with Kleinfelder, Australia
- Five years with Central Petroleum, Australia
Kieran MacKellar: Senior Engineer
Kieran has over 14 years’ operational experience in the Oil and Gas Industry. Kieran started his career in 2006 after graduating from Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, Scotland, with a BEng (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering Systems. Kieran joined Halliburton in Aberdeen, Scotland, as a Cementing Engineer, spending time working on Projects in the UK North Sea, Holland, Norway, Faroe Islands, Ireland, Canada, USA, Russia, PNG, Thailand and Australia, progressing to the role of Senior Engineer in his 8 years with the company. During his time with Halliburton Kieran worked with clients such as ExxonMobil, Chevron, Woodside, Eni, Oil Search and Talisman providing Cementing Engineering solutions to Drilling teams on a number of projects in Deepwater Drilling, Plug and Abandonments and HPHT wells both onshore and offshore.
In Late 2013 Kieran made the switch to an Oil & Gas Operator, joining Origin Energy’s Drilling and Completions team. Kieran spent time working on challenging workover and well integrity issues. During his time with Origin, Kieran was involved in the planning and execution of engineering operations such as plug and abandonments, hot tapping of wellheads, cement squeezes, water shut off remediations, coiled tubing interventions, TCP operations, Underbalanced snubbing and well completions in both Origin’s CSG and Conventional portfolios.
Kieran joined the inGauge Energy team in April 2018 as a Senior Well Engineer in Drilling and Completions, initially providing engineering on legacy oil and gas well abandonments in NSW with complex well integrity issues. More recently, Kieran has been working as part of a team drilling and completing four carbon capture CO2 injection wells in the Ottaway basin. His most recent project in September 2020 involved drilling a 2800m CO2 injection well in the Surat Basin.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Systems
Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, Scotland, 2002-2006.
Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
National Engineering Register Certified Engineer (NER)
Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia (MIEAust)
- 2 years with inGauge Energy, Australia
- 5 Years with Origin Energy
- 8 Years with Halliburton Energy Services
We pride ourselves on safety, cost effectiveness, increases in efficiency and consistency of service.
Founded in 2012, inGauge Energy is a Well Engineering and Project Management company based in Brisbane, Australia. With a technical expertise that covers all aspects of well engineering, we at inGauge Energy are currently providing services to industry from design and feasibility studies right through to one-stop-shop full program execution.
Phone:+61 (07) 3184 3510
Level 3 / 16 McDougall Street,
Milton QLD 4064