Jordan Bunning : Principal Engineer
Jordan, a founding member of inGauge has over seventeen years’ operational experience in complex well execution and project management, this includes projects in conventional oil and gas, HPHT, coal seam gas and deep water bores. Jordan has experience in roles such as Drilling Manager, Drilling Team Leader, Senior Drilling Engineer and Drilling & Completion Engineer; demonstrating competency in management of rig operations, well design, complex project planning and execution.
Jordan’s passion is being a leader in operational excellence in the space of well execution. He has been the lead in some of inGauge Energy’s most successful projects including as in situ Drilling Manager for Westside Corporation, Comet Ridge and most recently Empire Energy’s Northern Territory Carpentaria 1 well.
Jordan has experience onshore and offshore in Australia, United Kingdom, Africa, Papua New Guinea and the Middle East.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Petroleum Engineer (Hons), University of New South Wales, 2003
- inGauge Energy since 2012
- Eighteen months with Oilsearch Limited, Australia
- Five years with Santos Ltd, Australia
- Two years with Origin Energy, Australia
- Two years with Roc Oil Limited