Kevin Welsh : Well Engineer
Kevin is a highly professional engineer and strategic leader with 33 years of drilling, completion, well integrity, well intervention and production experience in the oil and gas industry. He has outstanding expertise in managing a highly successful business unit and importantly, the ability to drive growth and new strategic initiatives ensuring ongoing success. He has extensive experience in guiding teams and people and making strong technical and economic decisions and a great commitment to safety, with extremely high work standards. He ensures operational footprint is maintained and in line with strategic objectives to guarantee continued success and revenue growth is achievable.
Kevin continually seeks to develop and enhance the functional performance across field operations, HSE, engineering, and finance management. He enjoys developing relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders of varied backgrounds, skills, and knowledge.
- Bachelor of Engineering, BE, Chemical & Petroleum Engineering, University of Calgary, Canada, 1988
- inGauge Energy since 2021, Adelaide
- Nine years with Beach Energy, Adelaide
- Eight years with Santos Ltd, Adelaide
- Thirteen years with Various Companies, Canada