inGauge is a progressive contractor that is capable of undertaking projects under many different contracting models. As our balance sheet has grown we have embraced turnkey contracts for some clients. We have successfully drilled wells and completed multiple plug & abandonment projects for our clients on a fixed price, turnkey basis. By contracting inGauge in this way, we provide a single point of contact for getting your project done safely, on budget and on time.
Whilst each project is different in scope and requirement, the types of services that inGauge can provide in a turnkey contracting environment include:
- Concept design and selection;
- Detailed engineering design;
- Contracting and procurement of subcontracting services;
- Regulatory approvals on behalf of client;
- Civil design and civil construction (site access, drill pad construction, services infrastructure including water and waste management);
- Operations management and direct site supervision;
- Site rehabilitation at end of project;
- End of well and decommissioning reporting.
If you have a discrete project, whether it be a drilling development or a legacy well P&A project and are looking for an end to end solution for a fixed price then talk to us about managing it for you.
We pride ourselves on safety, cost effectiveness, increases in efficiency and consistency of service.
Founded in 2012, inGauge Energy is a Well Engineering and Project Management company based in Brisbane, Australia. With a technical expertise that covers all aspects of well engineering we at inGauge Energy are currently providing services to industry from design and feasibility studies right through to one-stop-shop full program execution.
Phone:+61 (07) 3184 3510
Level 3 / 16 McDougall Street,
Milton QLD 4064