Dr Simon Hann : Principal Engineer
Simon is a founding partner of inGauge and a well engineering professional with over twenty years’ operational experience including conventional oil and gas, geothermal, HPHT, and coal seam gas drilling and completions.
Four years’ offshore experience including semi-submersible tender assist, drill ship and jack-up.
Fourteen years’ management experience including roles as Operations Manager, Drilling Team Leader, Drilling and Completions Manager and Production Manager; demonstrating competency in management of rig operations, well design, complex project planning and execution.
- PhD Materials Science University of Queensland, 1998
- Masters of Engineering Science, Qualifier University of Queensland, 1993
- Bachelor of Engineering, Manufacturing and Materials, University of Queensland, 1992
- Shell International Exploration & Production (SIEP) Round I and Round II Well Engineering Competency Certification SIEP, The Hague.
- Seven years with inGauge Energy, Australia
- Eighteen months with Metgasco Limited, Australia
- Six years with Santos Ltd, Australia
- Three years with Geodynamics Limited, Australia
- Two years with Woodside Energy, Australia
- Four years with Shell International Exploration and Production, The Netherlands
Jordan Bunning : Principal Engineer
Jordan has fifteen years’ operational experience including conventional oil and gas, HPHT, and coal seam gas drilling and completions.
He has experience in roles such as Drilling Manager, Drilling Team Leader, Senior Drilling Engineer and Drilling & Completion Engineer; demonstrating competency in management of rig operations, well design, complex project planning and execution.
Jordan has been inGauge Energy’s lead client representative and in situ Drilling Manager at WestSide Corporation in Brisbane for the past three years where he has transformed their drilling operations, delivering substantial increases in efficiency and major reduction in costs.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Petroleum Engineer (Hons),
University of New South Wales, 2003
- Five years with inGauge Energy, Australia
- Eighteen months with Oilsearch Limited, Australia
- Five years with Santos Ltd, Australia
- Two years with Origin Energy, Australia
- Two years with Roc Oil Limited
Kelvin Wuttke : Principal Engineer
Kelvin has over twenty four years of industry experience ranging from conventional onshore oil & gas to CSG and international offshore operations, with both field and office based experience.
Technical expertise includes drilling & completions design, workovers, well testing, artificial lift, pipelines and surface facilities, across conventional and CSG environments. Experience includes managing combined drilling, completion and stimulation projects, remediation workovers, snubbing, fracture stimulation, underbalanced operations, and a wide variety of artificial lift projects.
Management and supervisory experience as Completions Superintendent, Completions Team Leader, CSG Drilling and Completions Manager and Project Manager roles building and managing teams that work effectively and efficiently.
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ), Mechanical & Petroleum
- Chartered Professional Engineer (MIE Aust CP Eng), Mechanical
- Masters of Business Administration Queensland University of Technology, 2003
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical, University of South Australia, 1992
- Two years with inGauge Energy, Australia
- Three years with Santos Offshore International, Indonesia
- Six years with Santos CSG group, Queensland Australia
- Seven years with Santos (onshore conventional), Cooper Basin, Australia
- Two years with Chevron, Australia