Jordy Mills : Junior Well Engineer
Jordy has experience across full lifecycle elements of the petroleum industry in Australia, New Zealand and the Black Sea. Her work experience to date has ranged from regional exploration geophysical studies to reservoir development studies for mature fields and from field development planning to well integrity studies and decommissioning planning.
Jordy brings a multidisciplinary approach to her work, through her mixed background and experience in geoscience and petroleum engineering. She completed her Master of Petroleum Engineering degree in 2020 through Heriot Watt University, her thesis investigated Carbon dioxide storage potential and probabilistic injection rate potential for several depleted gas condensate fields using real field data and dynamic modelling.
- Bachelor of Science in Geology and Physical Geography, Victoria University of Wellington, 2014
- Postgraduate Diploma in Geoscience, Victoria University of Wellington 2017
- Master of Science Petroleum Engineering, Heriot Watt University, 2020
- Postgraduate Certificate in Law, Victoria University of Wellington, 2022
- inGauge Energy since 2022, Brisbane
- 8 Months with Dart Mining, Australia
- 6 Years with New Zealand Petroleum and Minerals, New Zealand
- 4 Years with OMV, New Zealand and Australia