Quinn Turipa : Logistics / Operations Coordinator
Quinn has over 11 years industry drilling and completions experience with a recent focus on logistics and engineering support. He has gained years of experience at companies such as Crane Services and Santos coordinating operational and technical requirements, field supervision and technical completion work. His various roles included Petroleum Engineering SIMOPS (Simultaneous Operations) Integration Lead, SIMOPS Advisor, Operating Company Representative (OCR) for Petroleum Engineering and Fracture Stimulation, Minor Services Supervisor and Acted as Well Integrity Superintendent.
His career development has lead him to be proficient in a wide range of skills including, leadership, project/program management, managing large numbers of contractors/sub-contractors, SIMOPS, petroleum technical competencies, to be a cohesive team player, permit to work (PTW), operational safety, risk management, operational planning, cost analysis, continuous improvement, operational audits and environmental awareness.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons), Mechanical Engineering, University of Southern Queensland
- Advanced Diploma of Mechanical Engineering, SA
- inGauge Energy since 2018, Brisbane
- One year with Crane Services, Adelaide
- Eleven years with Santos Ltd, Cooper Basin & Adelaide